Cinematography Database Board

Author Topic: Cine Design Facebook Group  (Read 680 times)

Matt Workman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Cinematography Database
Cine Design Facebook Group
« on: November 24, 2017, 03:15:35 PM »
We have a Cine Design Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cinematographydesign/

To be accepted:
- You will be asked your ORDER #, which will prove you are a Cine Designer R1/R2 customer
- You need to be a real person using a real name

The group is a casual place to share info, but TBO I'm going to start using this forum a lot more because not everyone is on Facebook and I actually am starting to dislike being on Facebook in general lol.

But to be serious:
- Facebook groups are impossible to search for old posts
- They rely on the Facebook feed algorithim to show up
- All social media networks come and go

So as old and ugly as a traditional forum is, I think this makes more sense long term.

Cheers,

Matt

Owner of Cinematography Database

Gainorv03

• View Profile
Re: Cine Design Facebook Group
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 08:23:07 AM »
Posting, clicking, content and ads accordingly are the basic features of social media marketing. On page and off page optimization have their own benefits. Everyone is on social media now so hiring one of the professional team of facebook ads Los Angeles would be the best decision for the up gradation of our business.

Andii1945

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 08:38:07 AM »
I agreed with you guys, Yes its true that now a days people are using Social media more than any thing else. So its very important for any Search engine optimizer have a full knowledge of Social Media Marketing. There are so many ways by which you can design and develop a Facebook Page even I used to do that several times for my clients. And only https://sitechecker.pro/backlinks-generator/ this software helped me out. Basically this is a platform where you can easily generates large number of quality backlinks and trust me this is the best function on this site which I like the most. Its really easy to use and help me a lot to gather more organic traffic.

Poeyi93

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 10:49:32 AM »
The business marketing takes a lot of efforts. It is not easy but the professional services can be beneficial. But I know that new business owners canít use these marketing services because of they are expensive. Thatís why I would like to suggest them using the sms marketing method that is effective but low priced.